I live in Russia and work remotely. I'm available from 9:00 to 17:30 Moscow time (UTC + 3).
I prefer working with product teams.
High quality is the main priority in my work, and I have my quality standards:
- Optimized for touch devices;
- Full responsive. I use the mobile first approach;
- Cross-browser compatible. However, this does not mean that product should look identical in all browsers;
- Optimized for performance;
- Accessible. A product needs to be usable by users of assistive technologies by default;
- Clean code that is easy to maintain ans scale;
If you do not agree with this approach then we are not going to work.
I have experience in industrial web development for about 5.5 years. During this time, I worked on products for the following industries: ecommerce, medicine, hightech, fintech, tourism. According to the terms of the NDA I can't show these projects.
My technology stack: